Use our investment calculator below to get an idea of how your investment will grow over time. See the projected growth of your initial investment or add regular contributions to see how long it will take for you to reach your goals.
How to Use the Investment Calculator
Fill in the required fields and click on the “Calculate” button to see the results.
Here’s what each of the fields means:
- Starting amount: the initial amount you plan to invest.
- Regular contribution amount: how much do you plan to invest on a regular basis.
- Contribution frequency: how often are you going to make contributions.
- Contributions made at: are you planning on making contributions at the beginning or end of each period selected in the previous step.
- Rate of return: what rate of return do you expect to get on your investment.
- Interest Compounds: the compounding frequency of interest.
- Years to grow: how many years do you plan to hold the assets you invested in.
Once you hit that ‘Calculate’ button you’ll get your results. Here’s what each of the results means:
- Investment Balance: total money in your investment account.
- Total Contributions: the total amount you contributed to your investments after the starting amount.
- Total Interest Earned: the total amount of interest earned on your investment.
Clicking on the ‘Reset’ button will remove all existing entries and re-start the investment calculator.
That’s it! Have fun calculating your returns!