Free DIY Credit Repair Kit for 2022 (+17 Letter Templates)
Our DIY Credit Repair Kit includes everything you need to repair your credit. You’ll learn about the 9-step credit repair process and get all the letter templates you need to successfully communicate with credit bureaus, creditors, and debt collectors. And best of all it’s 100% FREE.
Here’s What You Get
Our Do-It-Yourself credit repair kit has everything you need to start a DIY credit repair project:
- 32 pages of easy-to-follow instructions on how to repair your credit yourself.
- The 9-step action plan to help you repair your credit. Learn what you should do and in what order.
- 17 letter templates to help you communicate with credit bureaus, creditors, and debt collectors. (View the list of letters below)
- Actionable insights from subject matter experts.
GRAB YOUR FREE COPY OF THE DIY CREDIT REPAIR KIT
About Do-It-Yourself Credit Repair
Credit repair is the process of rebuilding your credit profile after damaging your score. If you’ve suffered some setbacks, whether it be missing monthly payments, defaulting on a debt, or filing for bankruptcy, then credit repair can help you along the road to recovery.
Because the journey involves overcoming past mistakes, you’ll face more challenges along the way than someone building their credit from scratch. It’ll be harder for you to get new credit accounts, and you’ll probably have to fix your finances at the same time.
⚠️ Remember, there is no way to force a credit bureau to remove accurate negative entries from your credit report. You can dispute and remove inaccurate or unverifiable records, which can help your credit.
☝️ There is no magic trick that’s guaranteed to make accurate records disappear, and anyone promising one is not being honest!
You may need a few years to recover completely on both fronts, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer scope of the task.
Fortunately, do-it-yourself (DIY) credit repair doesn’t mean you have to do everything yourself.
Only you can do the walking, but we can chart the course for you. That’s why we built this comprehensive DIY credit repair kit, which will guide you through the process from start to finish.
Each section focuses on a distinct step on the path, with links to additional resources if you need more information on any subject. Think of it as a one-stop shop for all your credit repair needs.
We’ll walk you through:
- Learning how the credit system works
- Fixing the negative items currently affecting your credit score
- Filling your credit report with a new, positive history
DISCLAIMER: This ebook is not intended for use as a source of legal or financial advice. All readers are advised to seek the services of competent professionals in these fields.
Letter Templates Included in Our DIY Credit Repair Kit
- “609” Dispute Letter
- Credit Inquiry Removal Letter
- Credit Dispute Followup Letter (no answer)
- Credit Dispute Followup Letter (unsatisfactory answer)
- Goodwill Adjustment Letter
- Request for Hardship Program
- Two Loan Modification Letters
- Debt Settlement Letter
- Hard Inquiry Verification Letter
- Debt Verification Letter
- Debt Validation Letter
- Pay for Delete Letter
- Response to Debt Settlement Proposal
- Confirmation of Verbal Offer
- Expired Statute of Limitations Offer
- Cease and Desist Letter
👋 If you’d just like to use one of these letter templates you don’t need to download the whole credit repair kit.
Check out our collection of expert-written letter templates where you can download all of them individually.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Sign up for The Brief, our FREE weekly newsletter. Each week our editorial team keeps you up with the latest financial news, shares reading recommendations, and provides useful tips on how to make, save and grow your money.